Questions & Answers
When is the office open?
- CURRENT OFFICE HOURS: The ILC office is located in the clubhouse at 1980 Lake Isle Dr. and is currently open on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
- CONTACT: Messages may be left at (541) 465-1419 or sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Bennett Mgt. at (541) 485-6991 after hours and in an emergency.
What are the benefits of living at Island Lakes Condos?
- High speed internet and basic cable is provided
- Great central location near bus line, fire station, restaurants, shopping, medical, River Bank Trail and Delta Ponds
- Clubhouse with WiFi, TV, kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Outdoor pool (normally open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Water features and fountains
- Beautiful, well-maintained grounds
- Abundance of flora and fauna
- Assigned covered parking
- Guest parking
- Irrigation water provided by private well
- 24-hour emergency service
Are there currently units for sale or rent at Island Lakes Condos?
- The quickest way to check the current units on the market is by going to an online real estate website like realtor.com or zillow.com and searching for " lake isle, eugene, oregon " without including a unit number. Our units are located on Lake Isle Drive, Lake Isle Court, or Lake Isle Terrace so this will usually narrow down your search. Our HOA has very strict regulations about renting out units purchased after April 30, 2005 so units are rarely available to rent.
What do monthly assessments (dues) include?
- Comcast Std. Definition Starter Video (ext. channels)
- Comcast Performance Pro Internet Service
- Trash and recycling pickup (weekly)
- Water and sewer
- Common area maintenance
- Exterior building maintenance
- Office and property manager
- Online billing portal (https://bennett.appfolio.com)
- Landscaping services
- Pool maintenance
- HOA insurance
- Some additional shared store rooms
- Electricity to common areas
- Security features
- HOA website (https://www.islandlakescondos.com)
Are TV and internet services provided to residents?
BULK SERVICE PACKAGE
Currently, Xfinity (Comcast) provides all 121 units (including the clubhouse) with both high speed Internet and basic Cable TV.
The following items are included in our existing monthly homeowner fees at a substantially reduced cost.
Performance Pro Internet (175+ Mbps) including equipment
Digital Starter TV (140+ Channels)
(2) TV boxes with HD/DVR (service to two rooms)
(2) Voice remotes
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is very important that owners and residents call the Bulk master account at 855-307-4896 to add new service, equipment, or remove services. ILC’s Bulk Service Account is #8778107011738669. There is a Xfinity store near Valley River Center.OPTIONAL SERVICES: There should never be any charges for items that are included in ILC’s bulk service package. Owners receive a separate bill for optional items that they have ordered from Comcast including premium channels, home security, mobile phone or voice products.
- The current ILC-Xfinity Agreement will expire on 15 May 2024.
Where can I find legal documents for Prospective Buyers?
- First check the Community > Governance page on our public website. You will find our Insurance coverage and official CC&Rs (Articles of Incorporation, Amended Annual Report, Bylaws, Declarations, Plat Maps). Send your further questions to email@example.com and someone will get back to you.
How many vehicles are allowed per household and where can they park?
- All vehicles parked on the premises for more than 7 days must be registered with the HOA office manager.
- Provide information about all of your vehicles to the office (Make, Model, Year, Color, License Number).
- You will receive a parking permit for each vehicle.
- One vehicle or motorcycle can be parked in the unit owner's assigned carport space.
- Second vehicle or motorcycle can be parked in an unassigned primary parking space close to your building on a first-come basis.
- All additional vehicles or motorcycles must be parked in a secondary guest parking area away from the buildings.
- Campers or RV's must have Board approval to park in the secondary guest parking area away from the buildings for no more than two weeks.
- All Vehicles, Campers or RVs must fit within the dimensions of the parking spaces.
- Map of Primary & Secondary Guest Parking Areas
How many pets are allowed per household?
From the ILC Association Bylaws (2017):
(7.5d) Animals. No animals or fowls shall be raised, kept or permitted with the condominium or any part thereof, except domestic dogs, cats, or other household pets kept within a unit. No such dogs, cats or pets may be kept without the prior written consent of the Board. Any owner given such authorization shall further abide by municipal sanitary regulations, if any, and rules or regulations created by the Board, and in addition, the following: No such dogs, cats or pets shall be permitted to run at large nor shall be kept, bred or raised for commercial purposes or in unreasonable numbers. Any inconvenience, damage or unpleasantness caused by such dogs, cats or pets shall be the responsibility of the respective owners thereof. All dogs shall be kept on a leash while outside a unit. A unit owner may be required to remove a dog, cat or pet after receipt of two notices in writing from the Board of violations of any rule, regulation or restriction governing dogs, cats or pets with the Condominium.
Who can access the “Residents Only” website?
- Residents of Island Lakes Condos now have convenient access to shared HOA documents that are password protected. To view these private documents, residents must be signed in to a personal Google account that has been registered with the ILC Office Manager.
- Documents available online 24/7 include Book of Resolutions, E-News, Financial Reports, Forms, General Information, Insurance, Maintenance, Master Files, Meeting Minutes, Pool & Clubhouse, Rules & Regulations, Vendors & Links.
- Owners can contact the ILC’s office manager for access or complete the Online Registration Form.
Can I make payments online?
- Auto payments, current balances, and payment history are available on the AppFolio Owner Portal.
- Owners can contact ILC’s office manager for access or complete the Online Registration Form.
- Payments can be made for the current year. Online payments can be made for 1 to 12 months by eCheck (direct withdrawal from your bank account) or by Credit or Debit Card. There is no charge for eCheck payments, while Credit Card payments carry a 3% transaction fee.
- If possible, financial institutions should label payments with the Owner’s name and address.
- Payments by check can also be hand-delivered or mailed to the ILC Office, 1980 Lake Isle Dr., Eugene, Oregon 97401 or to Bennett Management, 980 Willamette St., Ste. 200, Eugene, Oregon 97401. Contact ILC’s office manager if you have any questions about your payments.
There seems to be several different color schemes throughout the complex. Is there a long range plan?
- Originally, all 19 buildings were painted one of several shades of grey. All doors were the same color of blue. In 2009 the Board of Directors voted to change the color scheme over time. We currently use Benjamin Moore Raccoon Hollow paint for all of the buildings. Doors can be painted any color that is on the "approved" list.